Thursday 18 October 2012

Incoming and Outgoing

This week I've got the below shown postcards and letter. First, I would like to show a card (from USA) depicting my favorite artist Vincent Van Gogh's painting " Corn-field with Cypresses". This card was from one of my partners in Postcards with a painting swap.


This one's from a different partner of the same swap. I feel this painting is really different and intriguing. What do you think?


This card is from Turkey for the same swap and it's my first card from this country


Next, a card from a postcrossing user from Russia. I wonder what's written on the card. It would be great if anyone could explain it.


Then, my first letter from Anna who blogs at The Lettering


Outgoing Mail: This week I have sent mail for this season's swap Malicious Surprise by Tara  (Elevated Envelope). I hope my partners would be happy to receive these envelopes.


I hope my next bunch of mail arrives soon to fill some surprises in my life. I am going through a lot of stress right now and watching movies to get some relief. Watching my favorite movies never fails to cheer me up. What cheers you up?


4 comments:

  1. What a great mail-week! The card with the painting is my fovorite, and those halloween envelopes are lovely, you don't need to worry, I'm sure your partners will love them!

    Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amit,

    It's Louise from the Elevated Envelope exchange here. Thanks so much for your mail - I really appreciate you taking the time to make such a good envelope and to write the lovely letter. I hope you like mine too.

    That's so cool that you love Downton Abbey; it's my favourite TV series as well! I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I always make sure not to miss Downton :)

    Thanks again, and I hope you are keeping well.

    Kind regards,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Forever in our memory" is written in Russian postcard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for translating....I am happy to know the meaning

      Delete