Thursday 27 September 2012

Cards and Letters

I got this lovely bunch of mail two days ago but wasn't able to write a post about it. So, I am going to do it today and share these beautiful cards and letters in this post.

This one's a first letter from Angie who blogs at Mailbox Happiness. I love those Pixar stamps released by USPS and Cars is one of my favorite movies.


The next one is an official postcrossing card from Australia which speaks for itself. This card has Australia's Gold winner stamps (London Olympics 2012) on the back. I think both the card and stamps are wonderful. What do you think?



This one is also an official postcrossing card from Netherlands.


Stamps on the back of the card from Netherlands
 The next one is from my postcard pal Fab from Italy and this is one of my favorite cards because I just love Rome.


Beautiful Italian stamp
 This is a card from China which is via private swap and I just love it's simplicity.


Chinese stamps
 This card was sent from Estonia by a user of sendsomething.net. It is beautiful but it was prepaid postcard so it didn't have any stamp on the back.


This last photo shows the stamps that was on the letter from my Swiss pen pal Nico.


This bunch of mail just brightened my gloomy day and I think that's the reason I am in love with it.Not just with this bunch but in fact with every card or letter I receive. I think that's the reason everyone loves to get mail. Why do you like mail? Do you have any other reasons apart from this?
Have a great Week!!

2 comments:

  1. Beutiful cards, and oh, so many pretty stamps too!! I'm glad you enjoeyd my card :) I'm sorry though that we don't have low value stamps so I can only include one on your postcards. However, I will always try to choose nice ones for you.

    Why I like mail? Well for your same reason but also
    because it allows me to make friends all over the world <3

    Have a nice day,
    Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see my letter made it, it took right at two weeks travel time from Dallas, Texas to you.

    Love all your mail, especially the Gold Medal Stamps! ;)

    ReplyDelete